As technology rapidly evolves, it’s more important than ever to have an innovation advisor on your side. Whether it’s time to create a new vision or put one into place, we can help you uncover the best tech to solve your toughest business problems–no matter what the industry is.
Technology & Innovation Consulting
We offer a unique set of capabilities to help clients succeed in Technology and Innovation Management.
Innovation within large corporations is often slow and ineffective. Corporate bureaucracy creates inertia, stifles creativity and instills a fear of failure in employees. Management of this process is usually driven by short-term goals and influenced by internal politics.
- Product / Services Research
- Product / Services Design
- Offshore Innovation Lab
- Innovation Exchange
- Product Commercialization
- Project / Program Management
IT Sourcing & Procurement
Virtual CIO Services
Imarktech Startup Lab brings technology and knowledge base solutions to the entrepreneurial community with a specific focus on early-stage companies. At our core, we are entrepreneurs and understand the challenges of launching a startup. We are a seasoned technology and business team of agile and lean technologists, purely focused on execution. We combine our technical expertise with the business acumen that you will not get in a traditional development shop.
- Minimal Viable Product (MVP)
- Complete Product Engineering
- Technology Migration / Re-engineering
- Startup / Product Advisory
IMarktech provides a full suite of services helps you identify, evaluate, and exploit emerging technologies in your own industry as well as those outside of your core knowledge area. Our expert professionals collaborate to develop the team best suited for your specific needs, keeping you abreast of new and innovative research. Our rapid assessments help you make informed decisions on new ideas, giving you the results you need for sustained growth and innovation.
- Access to innovators and technologies in strategic areas of interest
- Identification of relevant technologies in universities, public and private research labs, startups, small businesses and large enterprises
- Fit and quantification of the initial technology, and its relevance to your needs